Networker

Re: [Networker] v7.4.2 to v7.4.4

2009-03-03 11:46:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] v7.4.2 to v7.4.4
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:44:56 -0600
We did not see this issue on a small 6 client test server, either.

It wasn't until we upgraded our 200+ client backup server that we
experienced this issue.

We have another machine (at another data center) still on 7.2.2, and
will not upgrade that machine until this is resolved.

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk