Networker

Re: [Networker] v7.4.2 to v7.4.4

2009-03-20 16:06:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] v7.4.2 to v7.4.4
From: Teresa Biehler <tpbsys AT RIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:01:24 -0400
David,

Did they provide you a README or description of what the patches
addressed?  We were also given a cumulative fix for v7.4.4.  Here are
the notes that we received:

Cumulative hotfix NW 7.4.4.1 includes the following new fixes.
LGTsc22849  New device cannot be added with jbedit
LGTsc23458  savegrp processes hang after inactivity timeout.
LGTsc24106  volretent taking longest ssretent instead of clretent
LGTsc25528  Enable improved nsrmmgd error processing for non-CDI devices

Included were new binaries for nsrmmd, nsrlcpd, nsrjobd and nsrmmdbd.

I wonder if the new binaries you received are related in any way to what
we were given...

Thanks.
Teresa