ADSM-L

Re: Veritas Enterprise Netbackup 4.5

2002-10-19 00:58:44
Subject: Re: Veritas Enterprise Netbackup 4.5
From: Rafael Mendez <rafael_mendez AT STARMEDIA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:57:07 -0400
Hi Kelvin,
Take a look at the white paper "Comparing IBM Tivoli Storage Manager and
VERITAS NetBackup in Real-World Enterprise Environments":

http://www.tivoli.com/products/documents/whitepapers/index.html

As many times before, I think TSM is the most powerfull "backup tool" (words do
not help me) around the world but, maybe that white paper helps you better than
my opinions.

Regards,
Rafael