ADSM-L

Re: ADSMconnect agent for Exchange throughput

1999-08-30 13:31:04
Subject: Re: ADSMconnect agent for Exchange throughput
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 13:31:04 -0400
Eliza,

On your Exchange Agent backups...
...did you try using the "BUFFERS" option? Like:

     /BUFFERS:8,640

on the command-line backup invocation...or some variation thereof?

Also, try:

     TCPWindowsize     63
     TCPBuffSize       32

Again, I know for sure that we have customers getting about 30G/hr
so I do know that the Exchange Agent is capable of achieving
much higher rates than what you are seeing.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler