ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Version 3 announce for AIX, NT, and MVS

1997-10-09 13:02:25
Subject: Re: ADSM Version 3 announce for AIX, NT, and MVS
From: "Gretchen L. Thiele" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 13:02:25 EDT
Hmmmm... time for an electronic show of hands! How many listers are
using ADSM on VM (be it version 1 or version 2)? Will not having V3
force your company/institution rethink ADSM as your backup solution?

My official title is 'ADSM Systems Programmer' and I just had cards
made - it'd be a shame to have to throw them away....

Shy listers can respond to me privately.

Gretchen Thiele
Princeton University