ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Version 3 announce for AIX, NT, and MVS

1997-10-10 09:48:39
Subject: Re: ADSM Version 3 announce for AIX, NT, and MVS
From: "Bohnsack, JA Jim (6030)" <BohnsackJA AT GVL.ESYS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:48:39 -0500
It's probably too early to say when the lack of ADSM V3 for VM would
cause us to move to another server platform or another backup product,
but at some point in time, it would definitely happen.  Currently we are
on ADSM V2 and are very happy with it.  ADSM and SQL/DS (DB2 for VM) are
two of the major players that are involved in my working thru my
strategy of "moving to C/S" with the VM platform being the server of
choice.

Jim Bohnsack
Raytheon E-Systems