ADSM-L

Re: V3 for HP-UX

1997-10-09 14:18:32
Subject: Re: V3 for HP-UX
From: Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 14:18:32 -0400
On Wed, 8 Oct 1997, Cindy Bogle wrote:
> Look for HP-UX and Sun V3 servers early 1998!

What about 3575-L12 Library support, and Magstar-MP drives within those
Libraries?  We are ready to sign on the dotted line for a 3575-L12 with 4
Magstar-MP drives, but cannot find out when the device support will be
there in the Solaris Server V2.6.  I heard it is in ESP.  Any chance of
getting the support thru that?  We have BreeceHill Q7's with DLT7000's
that do not work, and that we are returning, and replacing with the
3575/Magstar-MP, and it would look really good for me and IBM if
everything was supported and worked from day 1, where day 1 is ASAP!
May Sales Rrep. seems to be having difficulty getting this information to
me, so any info anyone on this list can provide would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve (unVMix Systems Programmer/Dude) Roder
(tkssteve AT ubvm.cc.buffalo DOT edu | tkssteve AT acsu.buffalo DOT edu |
(716)645-3564 ,