Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Newbie to Netbackup using VTL

2007-05-11 09:24:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Newbie to Netbackup using VTL
From: clem at re-thinking-it.com (Clem Kruger)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:24:51 +0200
Contact me on my private e-mail and we can discuss the issues.

Kind Regards,
Clem Kruger
Senior Consultant Technology
Cabangisisa IT Solutions

Office:
  +27 (0)11 795 1581
Mobile:
  +27 (0)83 326 2260
Fax:
 +27 (0) 86 670 8394
Email:
  Clem at re-thinking-it.com
Web Site:
  Http://www.re-thinking-it.com

NOTICES:
1.      This message and any attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender at CITS immediately. Any unauthorised use,
alteration or dissemination is prohibited.
2.      CITS accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss whether it be
direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information made
available and actions resulting there from.
3.      Please note that CITS only binds itself by way of signed
agreements. 'Signed' refers to a hand-written signature, excluding any
signature appended by 'electronic communication' as defined in the
Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, no. 25 of 2002.