Networker

Re: [Networker] Wish List for Networker v8.0

2012-04-26 14:22:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] Wish List for Networker v8.0
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:22:07 -0400
> Hello NetWorker community - Thank you very much for the ideas and
> contributions. I think you all know this, but I want to confirm....I am
> watching and listening.

You know what I would like, that should be (relatively) simple yet helpful
(to me, at least)? When you have a group completion email, it would be
really helpful to have the group name and status as the subject line, not
just the status.

A quick glance at "MAIL SERVER DAILY JOB finished successfully" is a LOT
more helpful than "Savegroup Finished" or some similar generic wording,
when I have no idea which group the email refers to.
(yes, I know I could just look at the ones that say FAILED :-))