Networker

Re: [Networker] Terminate savegrp while allowing current savesets to complete? (or, RAP Error...)

2006-06-29 20:47:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Terminate savegrp while allowing current savesets to complete? (or, RAP Error...)
From: Darren Dunham <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:45:46 -0700
> I'd like to be able to terminate the current backups, but allow them to
> complete all the savesets that are in progress so that there is less to
> do later...is this possible?

So on to this part..

What you can do is go in, copy the "work list" attribute in the
savegroup.  Then overwrite it with only the save sets that you want it
to continue running.

When those finish, the savegroup will end.

After you're done with what you need, write in the other savesets that
you want it to do into the work list and restart the group.

Note that you'll get two group completions when you do this.