Networker

Re: [Networker] Stopping use of the default pool

2006-06-29 20:47:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Stopping use of the default pool
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:43:42 -0500
Sid,

I don't have problems with this.  All I do is modify the pool to select the
groups I want to back up to that pool.  I leave the Levels boxed unchecked
so any backup level can backup to the pool.

In general, if you leave all options as open as possible it works best.
Networker only uses the Default Pool if it can't find another pool that fits
the backup.

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc
Salem, Oregon