Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Moving from serial jobs to parallel jobs.

2015-05-03 09:47:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] Moving from serial jobs to parallel jobs.
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 09:42:34 -0400
I think I'm going to start doing my backups (to disk) in parallel. The monthly
full backups take *hours*.  They still aren't done, 8 hours later.

  I've heard different approaches, but I think a different device for each
client sounds best.  All the same pools, but on different devices.  Which also
means different directories.  Should be fun.

—
Dan Langille
http://langille.org/