Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Load slots timeout

2014-11-10 08:48:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Load slots timeout
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Andrey Chebotarev <a AT 525 DOT su>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:46:25 -0500
Consider a admin job where the drive is cleaned.  I'm very confused by the library needing to clean so often.
--
Dan Langille

On Nov 10, 2014, at 7:45 AM, Andrey Chebotarev <a AT 525 DOT su> wrote:

Ok, may be there is another solution.
Let's put everything in one place:
I have very long jobs, which spend 30-40 cartridges per one.
I have library which have to be configured with auto cleaning.
During running job after several cartridges filled, say 10, library wants to clean tape and does it automatically. Cleaning takes more than 5 minutes.
Meanwhile bacula is trying to load new cartridges and after 5 minutes fails.
What is the best solution of my issue?

I wanted to change the code by myself. I just wanted to know where is in code place where defined 5 minutes timeout.