Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Baculum probelm with bconsole

2014-06-12 03:18:26
Subject: [Bacula-users] Baculum probelm with bconsole
From: Cavendish <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 04:35:27 -0700
Hi all,

When upgrading from 5.1.23 to 7.0.4 I saw that bweb was no longer supplied as a
gui. Instead baculum was introducted. When installing this webpage I ran across
an issue I am not able to tackle.

During the installation wizard, the path to bconsole and the config file are
asked.
I cannot get this to work. The paths are correct. The button sudo does not seem
to do anything.

I modified /etc/sudoers to reflect the changes from the INSTALL file. In all
cases I get an error.
Logfiles from the webserver give :
=====
sh: /usr/sbin/bconsole: Permission denied
sh: /usr/sbin/bconsole: Permission denied
sh: line 3: warning: here-document at line 0 delimited by end-of-file (wanted
`END_OF_DATA')
sh: /usr/sbin/bconsole: Permission denied
=====

If I execute sudo -u apache bconsole it will return :
=====
sudo: unable to execute /usr/sbin/bconsole: Permission denied
=====

However if I make apache able to login and then login to a prompt and type sudo
bconsole, it works.

System info :
CentOS 6.5 64 bit.
SElinux disabled