Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Need help implementing backup to disk and tape solution

2014-06-12 03:19:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] Need help implementing backup to disk and tape solution
From: chrizzieej <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 05:55:24 -0700
I would like to create backups to disk and archive those backups to tape
afterwards. I create an incremental backup to disk every day (except sunday)
and I create a full backup to disk every sunday. What I really would like that
those backups are automatically archived to tape. Can somebody please tell me
how I can do this? Thanks!