Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Other than Bacula

2014-06-02 09:07:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Other than Bacula
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Steven Haigh <netwiz AT crc.id DOT au>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 15:01:44 +0200

Hello,

Your comments are quite valid.  However a better approach to solving the problem is when people like you (especially English speakers) find the solutions, you modify the documentation to include the correct words for someone not familiar with the software to understand it, and then send that in as a contribution, then everyone (including me) benefits from your work :-)

Best regards,
Kern