Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Other than Bacula

2014-06-02 09:01:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Other than Bacula
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "Fahrer, Julian" <julian AT fahrer DOT net>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 14:58:29 +0200
Hello,

Given that you are most likely German, I wonder if you are actually running a Bacula fork ...

In any case, Bacula is a bit complicated. In version 7.0, the problems you described will be a bit less likely to happen because the default conf file has a Volume size limit of 50G.  I should have done that long ago.

Best regards,
Kern