Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] When does bacula use multiple tape drives

2014-03-31 11:10:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] When does bacula use multiple tape drives
From: Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:07:57 +0000
> From: John Drescher [mailto:drescherjm AT gmail DOT com]

> This is possible to have job writing at the same time to the same
> volume loaded in the same bacula storage device. In this case bacula
> will interleave the data.

Hi John,

Does that apply to file storage as well, or only tape?

I've been trying to get it to do that on a file store, but jobs kept getting on
hold "waiting for storage".
Maybe I overlooked a maximum connections setting somewhere?  In that case (I
think) it must be one that isn't used in the default configuration files.
Or does the interleave size or a spool buffer have to be set explicitly before
it will work?