Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] VXA-2 Tape not filling

2011-06-21 14:18:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] VXA-2 Tape not filling
From: Christian Tardif <christian.tardif AT servinfo DOT ca>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:12:18 -0400
On 21/06/2011 13:01, John Drescher wrote:
Look for scsi errors in your dmesg. Bacula will assume it hits the end
of the tape when it hits any write error.

Don't have any SCSI error on dmesg. It really looks like Bacula thinks that it can only write 30GB of data in my VXA-2.

I made certain that my X23 tape was formatted in VXA-2 mode, in order to be able to store 80GB uncompressed.

--

Christian Tardif, Servinfo Inc.
Tél: 514.237.6332

SVP, pensez à l’environnement avant d’imprimer ce message.