Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] time since last non-virtual backup

2011-06-20 08:42:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] time since last non-virtual backup
From: Gavin McCullagh <gavin.mccullagh AT gcd DOT ie>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:39:09 +0100
Hi,

I'm looking to work out a query or script which quotes me the time since
the last live backup (ie I don't want to include virtual full backups) for
each of our configured jobs.

Not all of our backups are scheduled, some are triggered manually, so I
need to produce a list of how long it has been in each case.  It would be
no harm to also check the scheduled ones, just in case there were some
configuration error.

Has anyone already been over this ground and care to share a query or
solution?

Gavin