Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] time since last non-virtual backup

2011-06-20 11:31:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] time since last non-virtual backup
From: Gavin McCullagh <gavin.mccullagh AT gcd DOT ie>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:28:18 +0100
Hi,

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011, Gavin McCullagh wrote:

> I'm looking to work out a query or script which quotes me the time since
> the last live backup (ie I don't want to include virtual full backups) for
> each of our configured jobs.
>
> Not all of our backups are scheduled, some are triggered manually, so I
> need to produce a list of how long it has been in each case.  It would be
> no harm to also check the scheduled ones, just in case there were some
> configuration error.

This seems quite close....

        SELECT Job.Name, MAX(Job.RealEndTime)
        FROM Job
        WHERE Job.Type='B' AND Job.JobStatus='T'
        GROUP BY Job.Name;

but we have clients who manually trigger their own incremental (eg once per
week) and then there's a scheduled VirtualFull which runs every month.

These would always appear to have a backup in the past month, even if it
was 6-8 weeks since the incremental last ran, as the VirtualFull would
appear there.

Gavin