Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Waiting on Maximum Storage Jobs

2011-06-20 09:59:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Waiting on Maximum Storage Jobs
From: Craig Van Tassle <cvantassle AT purdue DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:56:29 -0400
I've got several jobs that are running at the same time and they are
spooling data to the local disk, then writing to my Tape Drive for full
backups. My Incremental and Differential's are being written to Disk.

I can only run one Full job at a time. The rest of the jobs are all in
the status "Waiting on Maximum Storage Jobs"

I'm not sure where to look to set fix this. My Google-fu has failed me
on the one :(

Thanks

--
Craig Van Tassle