Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] time since last non-virtual backup

2011-06-20 14:57:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] time since last non-virtual backup
From: Gavin McCullagh <gavin.mccullagh AT gcd DOT ie>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:54:24 +0100
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011, Gavin McCullagh wrote:

> This seems quite close....
>
>       SELECT Job.Name, MAX(Job.RealEndTime)
>       FROM Job
>       WHERE Job.Type='B' AND Job.JobStatus='T'
>       GROUP BY Job.Name;
>
> but we have clients who manually trigger their own incremental (eg once per
> week) and then there's a scheduled VirtualFull which runs every month.

Ah.

It would appear that RealEndTime is the actual time the job ended, but
StartTime and EndTime (in the case of a virtual full backup) seem to be the
corresponding start and end times of the previous backup.  That's at least
a partial solution, in that I can use the EndTime.  That previous backup
could also be a virtual full, but I guess I might settle for that.

Gavin