Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula maintenance : Clean Data

2011-06-06 08:00:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula maintenance : Clean Data
From: Buschini Edouard <moon AT ijaal DOT net>
To: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:57:55 +0200
Hello Radoslaw

Thank you for your answer.

I have to more questions because I discover a new command in Bconsole : "Prune"

To clean I use set the retention file at 0 days then I log in to Bconsole and "prune client=my_client" after that I select "Files" and finaly 'yes'. Do this action trucate all data associate to my_client ? I've got 115 critical server to backup, I don't want to mess this up :)