Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Pools and Volumes

2011-04-06 11:07:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Pools and Volumes
From: Mike Hobbs <mhobbs AT mtl.mit DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 11:04:16 -0400
  I wonder if it's because I have a different "media type" for each of
my drives in the sd.conf file?  I thought the media type option needed
to be a different name.

Device {
   Name = disk1
   Media Type = File1
   Archive Device = /export/disk1
   LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
   Random Access = Yes;
   AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
   RemovableMedia = no;
   AlwaysOpen = no;
}

Device {