Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula 5.0.3 backport for debian lenny?

2010-09-14 10:44:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.0.3 backport for debian lenny?
From: Ralf Gross <Ralf-Lists AT ralfgross DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:41:04 +0200
Hi,

I'm still using bacula 3.0.3 on debian lenny (amd64). In the next
weeks I wanted to move on to 5.0.x. But due to the freeze of the next
debian stable release there will be no 5.0.3 in debian for some time.
5.0.3 seems to have a lot of importent bug fixes, so I'd like to skip
5.0.2 which is available in lenny-backports right now.

Does anyone use an alternative bacula repository for debian lenny?

Ralf