Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula 5.0 ubuntu SD connection problem

2010-01-29 11:04:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.0 ubuntu SD connection problem
From: eMJay <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:30:55 -0500
Hi there,
I want to use Bacula as backup server in company that I work for. I've
downloaded and compiled Bacula 5.0 source codes. All three daemons (file,
storage, director) are running with no problems. But when I try to backup some
files from windows client (also bacula 5.0), console says that there is one
non-fatal FD error, prints long list of problems with sql database and finally
it says that Director is unable to authenticate with Storage daemon because
maximum concurrent jobs exceeded or SD networking is messed up. I've tried both
restart daemon and change value of max. concurrent jobs, but it didn't help.
Here is output from SD while it ran debugging mode
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27372652/check.txt and configuration files of
director and storage daemon:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27372652/bacula-dir.conf,
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27372652/bacula-sd.conf