Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.0 ubuntu SD connection problem

2010-01-29 15:48:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.0 ubuntu SD connection problem
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:45:02 +0100
On 01/29/2010 08:40 PM, eMJay wrote:

> [...]
>  FROM Pool WHERE Pool.Name='Default'
> 29-Jan 19:53 a JobId 0: Fatal error: Pool Default not in database.
> sql_create.c:181 pool record Default already exists
> 29-Jan 19:53 a JobId 0: Fatal error: authenticate.c:120 Director unable to
> authenticate with Storage daemon at "10.97.53.165:9103". Possible causes:
> Passwords or names not the same or
> Maximum Concurrent Jobs exceeded on the SD or
> SD networking messed up (restart daemon).
> Please see
> http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION003760000000000000000
>  for help.
>
> Maximum concurrent jobs limit is set to 200 and I've also tried to restart SD.

Ok here what you should provide to understand what's happen on your server.

Could you post the ./configure you used to build bacula.

In the message log you send, there's clearly a big troube ( fatal error ) with
the DB.
So it should be resolve before any other action.

a status dir should give you the same error log.
I presume the database was corrupted in a way or another which need to be
clarify how.

--

     Bruno Friedmann
Reply only to list.