Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to debug a bacula client crash on windows xp

2010-01-29 06:52:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to debug a bacula client crash on windows xp
From: francisco javier funes nieto <esencia AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:49:43 +0100
Hi all,

I've installed the bacula-client software (3.0.3) in a laptop I want
to backup (it's my main development machine). The laptop runs Windows
XP sp3 and the client crash often and seems randomly.

It's possible to debug why the client crash, and solve it? The
configuration files are ok, and if I run the Job that backup this
machine there's no problem with that, but in the day to day work the
bacula-fd.exe crashes without reason.

Thanks ;)

Francisco Javier Funes Nieto [esencia AT gmail DOT com]
CANONIGOS
Servicios Informáticos para PYMES.
Cl. Cruz 2, 1º Oficina 7
Tlf: 958.536759 / 661134556