Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Max Wait Time

2010-01-25 15:18:58
Subject: [Bacula-users] Max Wait Time
From: Daniel De Marco <ddm AT bartol.udel DOT edu>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:16:38 -0500
Hi,

I'm trying to use Max Wait Time to abort jobs that are stuck waiting for
an appendable volume. From reading the mailing list and the manual my
understanding is that this should work starting from version 3.
In my case though the jobs are not cancelled, but they stay in the queue
and block all subsequent jobs.

Did anyone manage to have Max Wait Time working?

Thanks, Daniel.

PS: I'm running 3.0.2.