Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Incr/Diff upgrading to Full even after doing a Full?

2010-01-25 16:54:07
Subject: [Bacula-users] Incr/Diff upgrading to Full even after doing a Full?
From: Steve Costaras <stevecs AT chaven DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:51:04 -0600

I am running into a problem here.   I have had to purge a previous full backup for a client machine.   I then manually ran a full backup from the console.    After that was completed I then tried to manually run an incremental (as the full took several days to run).   But if I try either a differential or incremental backup both are upgraded to full's with the message "
No prior or suitable Full backup found in catalog. Doing FULL backup."

The full backup is in the catalogue and I can restore files from it.   It's as if there is no link to the full for some reason.

How can I get bacula to recognize the full backup for subsequent incremental's/differentials?

Attached is my bacula-dir.conf

Steve