Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Building from source on Fedora 12

2010-01-15 08:25:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Building from source on Fedora 12
From: Bill Damage <bill.damage AT yahoo DOT com>
To: Robert Hartzell <bear AT rwhartzell DOT net>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:49:19 +0000 (GMT)
I've just upgraded to FC12 and m facing exactly this issue. and would be happy to install from RPM's if someone could point to a guide please. I have been building bacula from source for years now as thats how I first did it, and guess its time now to break the habit. I'm not even sure what the RPM way is, I'd definitely prefer to use "yum install bacula" and be done with it but the last time I looked bacula wasn't in any repos I knew of.