Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Building from source on Fedora 12

2010-01-15 10:23:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Building from source on Fedora 12
From: Ulrich Leodolter <ulrich.leodolter AT obvsg DOT at>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:20:33 +0100
hi,

fedora 12 comes with bacula-3.0.3,

System -> Administraton -> Add/Remove Software on Desktop machine
or
yum install bacula-...  on server machine.

[ulrich@leodolter ~]$ yum search bacula
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, presto, refresh-packagekit
=============================== Matched: bacula ================================
bacula-client.x86_64 : Bacula backup client
bacula-common.x86_64 : Common Bacula utilities
bacula-console.x86_64 : Bacula management console
bacula-console-bat.x86_64 : Bacula bat console
bacula-console-gnome.x86_64 : Bacula console for the Gnome desktop environment
bacula-console-wxwidgets.x86_64 : Bacula console using the wx widgets toolkit
bacula-director-common.x86_64 : Common Bacula Director files
bacula-director-mysql.x86_64 : Bacula Director with MySQL database support
bacula-director-postgresql.x86_64 : Bacula Director with PostgresSQL database
                                  : support
bacula-director-sqlite.x86_64 : Bacula Director with sqlite database support
bacula-docs.x86_64 : Bacula documentation
bacula-storage-common.x86_64 : Common Bacula storage daemon files
bacula-storage-mysql.x86_64 : MySQL Bacula storage daemon files
bacula-storage-postgresql.x86_64 : Common Bacula storage daemon files
bacula-storage-sqlite.x86_64 : SQLite Bacula storage daemon files
bacula-sysconfdir.x86_64 : /etc/bacula dependency for Bacula
bacula-traymonitor.x86_64 : Bacula monitor for the Gnome and KDE system tray
webacula.noarch : Web interface of a Bacula backup system

--
Ulrich Leodolter <ulrich.leodolter AT obvsg DOT at>
Oesterreichische Bibliothekenverbund und Service GmbH