Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Odd Bacula article

2009-07-20 22:14:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] Odd Bacula article
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:32:27 -0400
I found this today:

http://searchstorage.techtarget.com.au/articles/34020-Open-source-backup-tools-Amanda-BackupPC-and-Bacula-compared

However, very little comparison is done.

The Bacula information is based upon writings by Eric Burgener, but I
can find no material referencing his work.

Offhand, the article mentions two solutions in passing and dismisses
them.  Then it glows on about Amanada.  :)

At first, I thought the article was outdated, but I could find no
evidence that it was a republished work.