Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] install bat on RHEL or CentOS

2009-07-20 15:26:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] install bat on RHEL or CentOS
From: Mark Nienberg <gmane AT tippingmar DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:22:36 -0700
I see that the RHEL5 rpms from fschwarz do not include bat and I see in the
archives
that compiling bat on RHEL5 is a frequent problem.  There is a wiki article
about
this but it is from bacula version 2.2.5.

What is the current status and is there a How-to that will help me get it done?
 I'd
prefer to use the contrib rpms for bacula itself.  I guess I'd like to use the
src
rpm to build a bat rpm if possible.

Thanks,
--
Mark Nienberg
Sent from an invalid address. Please reply to the group.