Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with Bat and OpenSuse 11.1 (RPM)

2009-05-15 07:32:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with Bat and OpenSuse 11.1 (RPM)
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:25:40 +0200
Outch that's bad ...

Normally this week-end I've planned to build my own rpm from the Scot's spec
If I've the time & success I will contact you.

Perharps I can see where the binary bat is packaged ( inside another rpm like
server or client )

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com