Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with Bat and OpenSuse 11.1 (RPM)

2009-05-15 01:17:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with Bat and OpenSuse 11.1 (RPM)
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 07:12:16 +0200
Hi Ulrich,

I'm only making suggestion (have not test it already)

I think you should find a binary bat in /usr/lib(64)/bacula/
If it's the case you could edit the /usr/sbin/bat wrapper script to point it to
the real path of bat.

Personnaly as I'm monitoring several server on different lan I've more than one
bat.conf ( one for each dir )
so I aliased the binary and the conf for each

alias bat-svr1='/usr/sbin/bat -c ~/.bacula/bat-svr1.conf'

(In my case /usr/sbin/bat is the binary)

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com