Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula cannot see my lto drive

2009-05-15 06:56:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula cannot see my lto drive
From: John Fitzpatrick <jfitzpatrick AT altobridge DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:28:56 +0100 (IST)
Hello everyone,

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm using bacula release 1.38.5 -- redhat 9 which while old was happily backing up every night.

We had a power cut and while bacula was not doing anything when this happened a tape got stuck in the powervault 128T so I removed the tape and loaded a new one, now bacula will not mount the drive it complains:

*mount
Using default Catalog name=MyCatalog DB=bacula
Automatically selected Storage: PV128T
Connecting to Storage daemon PV128T at ie-serv-2:9103 ...
3301 Issuing autochanger "loaded drive 0" command.
3302 Autochanger "loaded drive 0", result: nothing loaded.
dev.c:362 dev.c:356 Unable to open device "Drive-1" (/dev/nst0): ERR=No such device
3901 open device failed: ERR=dev.c:356 Unable to open device "Drive-1" (/dev/nst0): ERR=No such device

There is no drive 0 but drive 1 is running with

Any help greatly appreciated

--
John Fitzpatrick