Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula on dapper

2009-01-24 19:47:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula on dapper
From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king AT computerking DOT ca>
To: Yuri Timofeev <tim4dev AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:44:37 -0700 (MST)
Ok did the upgrade to Hardy 8.04 LTS but i have some problems

On dapper bacula package was to old 1.3 something so i installed bacula from
source 2.4.0 at the time.  However now that i have upgraded i keep getting the
error below

I tried to install the bacula package because it in 2.2.8 in Hardy hoping to
fix the problem but alas i still get the same error.  Have tried a make
uninstall, make, clean make distclean in the bacula 2.2.0 source directory but
it does not seem to be helping. how do i get ride of all the old bacula so the
Hardy package will work?? or would it be better to reinstall bacula from
source? using 2.2.4 or course.  I remember  source install took me a couple of
days and there is a thread somewhere on this list I started helping me through
the process.  Guess i should start looking for that should be the same/similar
process on Hardy with 2.2.4 right?

ps maybe i should start another thread for this

Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages