Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] SOLVED Re: Webacula on dapper

2009-01-24 21:43:41
Subject: [Bacula-users] SOLVED Re: Webacula on dapper
From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <admin AT mx1.canmail DOT org>
To: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king AT computerking DOT ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:40:52 -0700 (MST)
Ok I gave up on the ubuntu package and reinstalled bacula 2.2.4 from source
things are working very nicely now thank so much for all your help.  My
apologizes for not stating version # in my first post but i had to try to
install on Dapper but the upgrade to Hardy was not to bad only broke a couple
of things.

THANKS

Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages