Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula on dapper

2009-01-23 01:03:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula on dapper
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 06:59:00 +0100
I've verify, the minimal version for running ZF should be at least 5.1.4
your is only 5.1.2 and ZF embedded with webbacula is 1.5.1
Did you see the readme inside the ZF.tar.gz
It clearly state that.

Better is a 5.2x version ( due to spl requirement ).
Actually with 1.7x version the minimal was raised to 5.2.4 (better to use the
lastest 5.2.8.

But don't upgrade to  1.7 without verifying that webbacula support it. As
there's a lots of changes.

Sorry for you, this would drive to upgrade your php version, or move webbacula
to another system.

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN wrote:
> Full error report not sure what you mean? please explain webacula newbe here!
> nothing is showing up in my apache error or access logs now that i have fixed
> the permission problems.  The only error i can find is the one mentioned in
> my last post when i try to list the files on the job screen.
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined method ReflectionClass::newInstanceArgs() in
> /var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Filter/Input.php on line 918
>
> below are links to my php info and id stuff
>
> http://bacula.computerking.ca/webacula/help/my-php-info/
> http://bacula.computerking.ca/webacula/help/my-id/
>

> Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup
>
> http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org
>
> NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
> Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online
> Accounting Packages
>
> ----- "RYAN vAN GINNEKEN" <admin AT mx1.canmail DOT org> wrote:
>
>> Huge thanks folks did a chown root:bacula on /sbin/bacula and now
>> things are working better but i still get this error when i try to
>> list files within the job window or when i click on a client in the
>> client list window
>>
>> Fatal error: Call to undefined method
>> ReflectionClass::newInstanceArgs() in
>> /var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Filter/Input.php on line 918
>>
>> Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup
>>
>> http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org
>>
>> NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
>> Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online
>> Accounting Packages
>>
>> ----- "Yuri Timofeev" <tim4dev AT gmail DOT com> wrote:

>> like
>>> you have above and must use a line like this here is the output?
>> could
>>> the php-value still work?? or what about the one in the next email
>> the
>>> more secure one????/
>>> "/etc/bacula/bconsole -n -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf"
>>>>
>>> This is not a bug bacula, webacula or php.
>>>
>>> /etc/bacula/bconsole - is shell script.
>>> Sets permission on /sbin/bconsole and use "/sbin/bconsole" instead
>>> "/etc/bacula/bconsole".
>>>
>>> You should have to make that it will work:
>>> su www-data -s /bin/sh -c "/sbin/bconsole -n -c
>>> /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf"
>>>

>>> --
>>> with best regards

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com