Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Connecting to Director Failed

2008-05-19 00:14:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] Connecting to Director Failed
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 00:14:11 -0400
Hi,
I setup I have Bacula configured. Now when I try bconsole I get this error:

Connecting to Director 10.128.50.155:9101
19-May 00:03 bconsole JobId 0: Fatal error: bsock.c:129 Unable to connect to
Director daemon on 10.128.50.155:9101. ERR=Connection refused

Wich make me think that director is not running. So I run this command:

/etc/init.d/bacula-ctl-dir start
Starting the Bacula Director daemon

And try again with bconsole but nothing I still getting the same error. Any
help?

Cheers and thanks again
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP