Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Wich file run first

2008-05-18 23:22:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] Wich file run first
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 23:21:00 -0400
Hi,
I have almost Bacula configured but now I need to create the catalog and tables
for it. I move into Bacula Script Dir (in my case /var/bacula/scriptdir) and I
have a lot of files:
 - create_postgresql_database
 - grant_bacula_privileges
 - grant_postgresql_privileges
 - make_bacula_tables
 - make_catalog_backup
 - make_postgresql_tables
 - update_bacula_tables
 - update_postgresql_tables

Wich are the sequence to follow for a correct installation? I mean:
1)  create_postgresql_database, 2) grant_postgresql_privileges, 3) ...

Any help or guide?
Cheers and thanks
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP