BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How to delete backups

2014-12-10 06:43:01
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to delete backups
From: Ibon Castilla <ibon.castilla AT gmail DOT com>
To: "lanceh1412-business AT yahoo.co DOT uk" <lanceh1412-business AT yahoo.co DOT uk>, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:41:30 +0100

Hi there,

Please, fix my words if I'm wrong :)

On version 3 I think there is no binary to achieve what you want. I
have founded this link with a simple procedure to do it manually:
http://blackbird.si/deleting-backup-from-backuppc-manually/

Hope this helps you :)

Abrazo, Ibon.

Usa Software Libre, tus úlceras te lo agradecerán
Realizado con Software Libre.
- --
GPG public key at http://sinanimodelucro.net/ibon_gmail.asc
Finderprint: 1761 59B9 6DE6 0402 31B9 1872 178F A6FD 75F9 EB29