BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Running commands from the command line

2013-03-20 10:14:06
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Running commands from the command line
From: Zach La Celle <lacelle AT roboticresearch DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:53:04 -0400
I'm trying to manually run commands like BackupPC_nightly and a custom
BackupPC_deleteFiles.pl script from the command line.  The reason is
that I accidentally backed up a large amount of data that should not be
backed up.

When I try to run these commands, I get the error "No language setting"
inside of the BackupPC/Lib.pm perl module.

The service runs and functions fine.

How do I set up my environment to be able to run BackupPC scripts from
the command line?  Does it involve somehow reading in the config.pl script?

-Zach