BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Host override does not work - update

2011-10-14 01:34:31
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Host override does not work - update
From: Victor Sudakov <vas AT mpeks.tomsk DOT su>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 12:33:20 +0700
It seems that the per-host config *does* work. After I have changed it
(from the Web interface again) to:

$Conf{SmbShareName} = [
  'test',
  ''
];

the smbclient is now being run as
/usr/local/bin/smbclient \\\\wxpsudakovva\\test  ....

So it is just the problem with $fileList not being passed to
smbclient. Can anyone help?