BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Ubuntu, RAID 1 For Top Dir Not Working

2011-04-14 05:58:54
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Ubuntu, RAID 1 For Top Dir Not Working
From: ak88 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 02:56:46 -0700
Thanks - I read the error verbatim and realised I was being silly.

The error (I can't remember the exact text and can't get to it for now)
mentioned that the cpool directory and pc directory did not exist and it could
not create the hard links, then it went on to certain commands to try.

I was concentrating on the hardlinks issue and tried creating them myself and
found no issue. Then realised it also complained about the missing directories,
I resolved this by simple creating the directories under /raid/backuppc/ and
chown'ing and backuppc works fine.