BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Ubuntu, RAID 1 For Top Dir Not Working

2011-04-13 14:20:14
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Ubuntu, RAID 1 For Top Dir Not Working
From: ak88 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 05:42:13 -0700
Having played with backup pc on defaults and decided it was what I wanted to
implement I decided to set it up properly on my real machine. I have a Raid 1
array with ext4 and did a new install of BackupPc.

Tried to edit the config.pl to repoint the top dir from /var/lib/backuppc to
/raid/backuppc and also tried a symlink. On restarting backup pc I get an error
about failing to create hard links on the file system.

Is Raid 1 a no no with ext4? I tried google but came up with no solution.