BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How to restore an 8GB archive file? - Solved for now

2011-04-13 10:31:35
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to restore an 8GB archive file? - Solved for now
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:29:35 +0200

Problem temporarily solved by getting the 8GB-tar file from BPC on old 32b
server, using Firefox on new x64 BPC-server to a ext4-partition on the same
(new) machine. Untarring went fine. Now scping the extracted contents to user's
machine.

Feels like ext4 is the new black, as it were.

Thanks all for their input.
--
/All-around Sorin