BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How to restore an 8GB archive file?

2011-04-13 09:05:34
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to restore an 8GB archive file?
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:03:12 +0100
On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 14:38 +0200, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> A user came to me this morning asking me to restore a folder which turns out
> be some 8,5GB.

Why don't you just restore it back to his machine, using the typical
option 1? If BackupPC archived it in the first place, it can restore it
the same way.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"... that your voice is amplified to the degree where it reaches from
one end of the country to the other does not confer upon you greater